Subscribe and find out first
Riga Aviation Forum 2020 (#RAF2020) is a great two-day aviation event focused on sustainable development of aviation in Europe. It will bring together aviation stakeholders, leaders, experts and scholars from various areas of aviation.
First day (21/05) under patronage of national airline “airBaltic” will be designated for academic research papers and master classes of world recognized scholars. Scope of academic conference will focus on sustainable aviation as a long-term strategy which sets out the collective approach of European aviation to tackling the challenge of ensuring a cleaner, quieter, smarter future for our industry.
Second day (22/05) of the Aviation Forum will be managed as high-level business conference with designated experts workshops focused on:
1) Aviation infrastructure development;
2) Aviation cargo & logistic;
3) Connectivity of aviation and tourism ; and
4) Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) breakthrough development.
Summary of the Aviation Forum will be highlighted by the top managers and industry leaders at the Plenary session. Two panel discussions:
1) “What does it mean “sustainable airline” for an airline?”, and
2) “How to build a green and efficient airport?” will spot the further development of the aviation industry for the decades.
Participation in the conference
FREE OF CHARGE
SPECIAL EVENT RECEPTION
Special evening reception, where leaders of the aviation industry
are invited to discuss industry topics in an informal atmosphere
The event will take place on May 21, 19.00 - 22.00
The venue - Business Aviation Terminal,
hosted by FBO Capital Handling Riga and LGS Sky Chefs
Participation fee: EUR 200 + VAT. Please, make a reservation beforehand